Clean Strawberry Cheesecake
2nd April 2015
- ½ cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 dates
- ½ cup coarsely ground almonds
- 1 cup finely diced strawberries
- Using a hand blender in a medium bowl, cream together the cheese, honey, yogurt and lemon juice until smooth. Cover and refrigerate.
- Put dates in a food processor or blender and pulse until chopped. Add ground almonds and pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into the bottoms of 4 ramekins.
- Spoon the cheesecake filling into the ramekins and top with diced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours. Serve chilled.