• 1 cup almond flour
• 2 eggs
• 3-4 tbsp of coconut milk
• 1 vanilla pod, split and scraped seeds out
• 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon
• Coconut oil
1. Mix eggs, coconut and vanilla in a bowl and whisk together.
2. Sift in almond flour and cinnamon.
3. Heat a large pan over a medium heat; add a tsp of coconut oil to the pan and add pancake batter in small rounds, quickly turning the pan around to spread the pancake.
4. Cook until brown on the underside, about 45 seconds and then flip to brown other side